The successor to PowerCore 10400. Exactly the same small-size but with even more power squeezed into its robust casing. No larger than a wallet but able to charge an iPhone 4 times.Powered by Anker’s world-famous charging technology to provide a high-speed charge, no matter the device.
- High-Speed Charging
- 30% Lighter Than Other Chargers
- Easy to Use and Carry with You
- Simultaneous Dual-Port Charging
Super-High Cell Capacity
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone X over 3 times, a Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad mini 4 over 1-and-a-half times.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, headphones, and more.
PowerCore 13000’s huge power is squeezed into a pocket-sized body that is ready to go anywhere you do. It’s the perfect partner whenever, and wherever you need to charge.
- The Compact Super-High Cell Capacity Portable Charger
Super-High Cell Capacity
- Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
- PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
- Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
- Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
- Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
- Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Rated cell capacity is the minimum charge cell capacity after factoring energy loss while charging. Based on standard laboratory conditions, our rated cell capacity is more than 60% of total cell capacity, which is higher than average.
- 1,3000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
# of iPhone 6s charges
# of iPad mini 4 charges
# of Samsung S6 charges
# of USB Charging Ports
5V 3A (3A max per port)
3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in
3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches